Population changes in Czech passerines are predicted by their life-history and ecological traits
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 610–621, July 2010
How to Cite
REIF, J., VERMOUZEK, Z., VOŘÍŠEK, P., ŠŤASTNÝ, K., BEJČEK, V. and FLOUSEK, J. (2010), Population changes in Czech passerines are predicted by their life-history and ecological traits. Ibis, 152: 610–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2010.01036.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Received 19 May 2009; revision accepted 5 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!