Migratory movements of waterfowl in Central Asia and avian influenza emergence: sporadic transmission of H5N1 from east to west
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
No claim to original US Government works. Journal compilation © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 279–292, April 2011
How to Cite
IVERSON, S. A., GAVRILOV, A., KATZNER, T. E., TAKEKAWA, J. Y., MILLER, T. A., HAGEMEIJER, W., MUNDKUR, T., SIVANANINTHAPERUMAL, B., DeMATTOS, C. C., AHMED, L. S. and NEWMAN, S. H. (2011), Migratory movements of waterfowl in Central Asia and avian influenza emergence: sporadic transmission of H5N1 from east to west. Ibis, 153: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2010.01095.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Received 9 February 2010; revision accepted 5 December 2010. Associate Editor: Ryan Norris.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!