Riding the tide: intriguing observations of gulls resting at sea during breeding
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 IBED, University of Amsterdam. Journal compilation © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 411–415, April 2011
How to Cite
SHAMOUN-BARANES, J., BOUTEN, W., CAMPHUYSEN, C. J. and BAAIJ, E. (2011), Riding the tide: intriguing observations of gulls resting at sea during breeding. Ibis, 153: 411–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2010.01096.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received 26 May 2010; revision accepted 6 December 2010. Associate Editor: Phil Battley.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!