Present address: Department of Wildlife, Fish & Conservation Biology, University of California Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA.
Aquatic prey switching and urban foraging by the White Ibis Eudocimus albus are determined by wetland hydrological conditions
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 323–335, April 2011
How to Cite
DORN, N. J., COOK, M. I., HERRING, G., BOYLE, R. A., NELSON, J. and GAWLIK, D. E. (2011), Aquatic prey switching and urban foraging by the White Ibis Eudocimus albus are determined by wetland hydrological conditions. Ibis, 153: 323–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01101.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Received 18 December 2009; revision accepted 19 January 2011. Associate Editor: Mark Bolton.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!