Present address: Edward Grey Institute, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK.
Territorial dynamics of Mexican Ant-thrushes Formicarius moniliger revealed by individual recognition of their songs
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 255–268, April 2011
How to Cite
KIRSCHEL, A. N. G., CODY, M. L., HARLOW, Z. T., PROMPONAS, V. J., VALLEJO, E. E. and TAYLOR, C. E. (2011), Territorial dynamics of Mexican Ant-thrushes Formicarius moniliger revealed by individual recognition of their songs. Ibis, 153: 255–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01102.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Received 30 July 2010; revision accepted 19 January 2011. Associate Editor: Andrew Maccoll.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!