The influence of climate and topography in patterns of territory establishment in a range-expanding bird
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 336–344, April 2011
How to Cite
BRADBURY, R. B., PEARCE-HIGGINS, J. W., WOTTON, S. R., CONWAY, G. J. and GRICE, P. V. (2011), The influence of climate and topography in patterns of territory establishment in a range-expanding bird. Ibis, 153: 336–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01106.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Received 9 July 2010; revision accepted 22 January 2011. Associate Editor: Dan Chamberlain.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!