The use and function of snake skins in the nests of Great Reed Warblers Acrocephalus arundinaceus
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 627–630, July 2011
How to Cite
TRNKA, A. and PROKOP, P. (2011), The use and function of snake skins in the nests of Great Reed Warblers Acrocephalus arundinaceus. Ibis, 153: 627–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01124.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 4 November 2010; revision accepted 28 February 2011. Associate Editor: Keith Tarvin.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!