Declines in breeding site fidelity in an increasing population of White Storks Ciconia ciconia
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 636–639, July 2011
How to Cite
ITONAGA, N., KÖPPEN, U., PLATH, M. and WALLSCHLÄGER, D. (2011), Declines in breeding site fidelity in an increasing population of White Storks Ciconia ciconia. Ibis, 153: 636–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01131.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Received 16 July 2010; revision accepted 19 April 2011. Associate Editor: Ian Hartley.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!