†Present address: PO Box 523, Big Bear City, CA 92314, USA.
Breeding dispersal in an isolated population of Spotted Owls Strix occidentalis: evidence for improved reproductive output
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 592–600, July 2011
How to Cite
GUTIÉRREZ, R. J., LAHAYE, W. S. and ZIMMERMAN, G. S. (2011), Breeding dispersal in an isolated population of Spotted Owls Strix occidentalis: evidence for improved reproductive output. Ibis, 153: 592–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01140.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Received 15 April 2010; revision accepted 2 May 2011. Associate Editor: Arjun Amar.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!