Present address: Instituto de Investigación en Recursos Cinegéticos (IREC), CSIC-UCLM-JCCM, Ronda de Toledo s/n, Ciudad Real 13071, Spain.
The importance of social information in breeding site selection increases with population size in the Eurasian Griffon Vulture Gyps fulvus
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 832–845, October 2011
How to Cite
MATEO-TOMÁS, P. and OLEA, P. P. (2011), The importance of social information in breeding site selection increases with population size in the Eurasian Griffon Vulture Gyps fulvus. Ibis, 153: 832–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01154.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
- Received 17 January 2011; revision accepted 17 July 2011. Associate Editor: Fabrizio Sergio.
Vol. 154, Issue 1, 234, Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!