Vicariance and dispersal in the differentiation of vocalization in the Ryukyu Scops Owl Otus elegans
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 779–788, October 2011
How to Cite
TAKAGI, M. (2011), Vicariance and dispersal in the differentiation of vocalization in the Ryukyu Scops Owl Otus elegans. Ibis, 153: 779–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01163.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Received 27 July 2010; revision accepted 26 July 2011. Associate Editor: Fabrizio Sergio.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!