Present address: Structure and Motion Lab, Royal Veterinary College, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 7TA, UK.
Greater energy stores enable flightless moulting geese to increase resting behaviour
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 868–874, October 2011
How to Cite
PORTUGAL, S. J., GREEN, J. A., PIERSMA, T., EICHHORN, G. and BUTLER, P. J. (2011), Greater energy stores enable flightless moulting geese to increase resting behaviour. Ibis, 153: 868–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01167.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Received 6 April 2011; revision accepted 29 July 2011. Associate Editor: Lorien Pichegru.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!