Trends in numbers of petrels attracted to artificial lights suggest population declines in Tenerife, Canary Islands
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 167–172, January 2012
How to Cite
RODRÍGUEZ, A., RODRÍGUEZ, B. and LUCAS, M. P. (2012), Trends in numbers of petrels attracted to artificial lights suggest population declines in Tenerife, Canary Islands. Ibis, 154: 167–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01175.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Received 3 December 2010; revision accepted 27 September 2011. Associate Editor: Morten Frederiksen.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!