The diet of migrant Red Kites Milvus milvus during a Water Vole Arvicola terrestris outbreak in eastern France and the associated risk of secondary poisoning by the rodenticide bromadiolone
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Ibis © 2011 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 136–146, January 2012
How to Cite
COEURDASSIER, M., POIRSON, C., PAUL, J.-P., RIEFFEL, D., MICHELAT, D., REYMOND, D., LEGAY, P., GIRAUDOUX, P. and SCHEIFLER, R. (2012), The diet of migrant Red Kites Milvus milvus during a Water Vole Arvicola terrestris outbreak in eastern France and the associated risk of secondary poisoning by the rodenticide bromadiolone. Ibis, 154: 136–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01193.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Received 14 January 2010; revision accepted 22 October 2011. Associate Editors: Rob Simmons, Alistair Dawson.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!