Direct and indirect effects of winter harshness on the survival of Mallards Anas platyrhynchos in northwest Europe
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 307–317, April 2012
How to Cite
GUNNARSSON, G., WALDENSTRÖM, J. and FRANSSON, T. (2012), Direct and indirect effects of winter harshness on the survival of Mallards Anas platyrhynchos in northwest Europe. Ibis, 154: 307–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2011.01206.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Received 26 November 2010; revision accepted 10 December 2011. Associate Editor: Aleksi Lehikoinen.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!