Present address: Centre for Ecology and Conservation, Biosciences, College of Life & Environmental Sciences, University of Exeter, Cornwall Campus, Penryn, Cornwall TR10 9EZ, UK.
Personality and body condition have additive effects on motivation to feed in Zebra Finches Taeniopygia guttata
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 372–378, April 2012
How to Cite
DAVID, M., AUCLAIR, Y., GIRALDEAU, L.-A. and CÉZILLY, F. (2012), Personality and body condition have additive effects on motivation to feed in Zebra Finches Taeniopygia guttata. Ibis, 154: 372–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01216.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Received 4 October 2011; revision accepted 22 January 2012. Associate Editor: Simon Butler.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!