Habitat selection and diet of Western Capercaillie Tetrao urogallus in an atypical biogeographical region
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 260–272, April 2012
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ, M. A., OLEA, P. P., MATEO-TOMÁS, P., GARCÍA-TEJERO, S., DE FRUTOS, Á., ROBLES, L., PURROY, F. J. and ENA, V. (2012), Habitat selection and diet of Western Capercaillie Tetrao urogallus in an atypical biogeographical region. Ibis, 154: 260–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01217.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received 15 February 2011; revision accepted 22 January 2012. Associate Editor: Luc Lens.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!