Present address: Ecology Systematic and Evolution, UMR CNRS 8079, Paris Sud University, Bât. 362, F-91405 ORSAY Cedex-France.
Predation by cats could lead to the extinction of the Mediterranean endemic Yelkouan Shearwater Puffinus yelkouan at a major breeding site
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 566–577, July 2012
How to Cite
BONNAUD, E., BERGER, G., BOURGEOIS, K., LEGRAND, J. and VIDAL, E. (2012), Predation by cats could lead to the extinction of the Mediterranean endemic Yelkouan Shearwater Puffinus yelkouan at a major breeding site. Ibis, 154: 566–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01228.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Received 25 January 2011; revision accepted 8 February 2012. Associate Editor: Lorien Pichegru.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!