A comparison of estimates of relative abundance from a weakly structured mass-participation bird atlas survey and a robustly designed monitoring scheme
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 468–479, July 2012
How to Cite
SZABO, J. K., FULLER, R. A. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2012), A comparison of estimates of relative abundance from a weakly structured mass-participation bird atlas survey and a robustly designed monitoring scheme. Ibis, 154: 468–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01229.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Received 13 October 2010; revision accepted 23 February 2012. Associate Editor: Stuart Marsden.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!