No evidence of assortative mating on the basis of putative ornamental traits in Long-tailed Finches Poephila acuticauda
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 444–451, July 2012
How to Cite
VAN ROOIJ, E. P. and GRIFFITH, S. C. (2012), No evidence of assortative mating on the basis of putative ornamental traits in Long-tailed Finches Poephila acuticauda. Ibis, 154: 444–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01233.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 6 March 2011; revision accepted 19 March 2012. Associate Editor: Keith Tarvin.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!