Effects of re-breeding rates on population size estimation of biennial breeders: results from a model based on albatrosses
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. © 2012 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 499–507, July 2012
How to Cite
BONNEVIE, B. T., CONNAN, M., MCQUAID, C. D. (2012), Effects of re-breeding rates on population size estimation of biennial breeders: results from a model based on albatrosses. Ibis, 154: 499–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01247.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2011
- South African National Antarctic Programme
- South African Research Chairs Initiative of the Department of Science and Technology and the National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!