A new species of Cinclodes from the Espinhaço Range, southeastern Brazil: insights into the biogeographical history of the South American highlands
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Ibis © 2012 British Ornithologists' Union
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 738–755, October 2012
How to Cite
Freitas, G. H. S., Chaves, A. V., Costa, L. M., Santos, F. R., Rodrigues, M. (2012), A new species of Cinclodes from the Espinhaço Range, southeastern Brazil: insights into the biogeographical history of the South American highlands. Ibis, 154: 738–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2012.01268.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!