A non-invasive method for obtaining spermatozoa from birds
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2005
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 827–830, October 2005
How to Cite
IMMLER, S. and BIRKHEAD, T. R. (2005), A non-invasive method for obtaining spermatozoa from birds. Ibis, 147: 827–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919x.2005.00456.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2005
- Received 2 September 2004; revision accepted 22 April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!