Present address: Department of Zoology, Downing Street, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EJ, UK.
Phylogenetic affinities and inter-island differentiation in the Vitelline Warbler Dendroica vitellina, a West Indian endemic
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 764–771, October 2005
How to Cite
MARKLAND, H. M. and LOVETTE, I. J. (2005), Phylogenetic affinities and inter-island differentiation in the Vitelline Warbler Dendroica vitellina, a West Indian endemic. Ibis, 147: 764–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919x.2005.00464.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Received 26 November 2003; revision accepted 10 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!