These authors contributed equally to this work.
The functional costs and benefits of dietary restriction in Drosophila
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 63–71, February 2007
How to Cite
Burger, J. M. S., Hwangbo, D. S., Corby-Harris, V. and Promislow, D. E. L. (2007), The functional costs and benefits of dietary restriction in Drosophila. Aging Cell, 6: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2006.00261.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 October 2006
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Nov 2006. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 24 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 1100
- Total PDF views: 386
- Total HTML views: 714
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.