The Shc locus regulates insulin signaling and adiposity in mammals
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 55–65, February 2011
How to Cite
Tomilov, A. A., Ramsey, J. J., Hagopian, K., Giorgio, M., Kim, K. M., Lam, A., Migliaccio, E., Lloyd, K. C., Berniakovich, I., Prolla, T. A., Pelicci, P. and Cortopassi, G. A. (2011), The Shc locus regulates insulin signaling and adiposity in mammals. Aging Cell, 10: 55–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2010.00641.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2010 12:20PM EST
- Accepted for publication 24 September 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Nov 2010. Cumulative views from 15 Nov 2010 - 1 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 1291
- Total PDF views: 643
- Total HTML views: 648
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.