At the crossroads of longevity and metabolism: the metabolic syndrome and lifespan determinant pathways
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 10–17, February 2011
Total views since publication: 4404
How to Cite
Fadini, G. P., Ceolotto, G., Pagnin, E., de Kreutzenberg, S. and Avogaro, A. (2011), At the crossroads of longevity and metabolism: the metabolic syndrome and lifespan determinant pathways. Aging Cell, 10: 10–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2010.00642.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2010 12:20PM EST
- Accepted for publication 21 September 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 10 Nov 2010. Cumulative views from 10 Nov 2010 - 25 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 4404
- Total PDF views: 1232
- Total HTML views: 3172
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.