Authors contributed equally to this work.
Familial longevity is marked by enhanced insulin sensitivity
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 114–121, February 2011
How to Cite
Wijsman, C. A., Rozing, M. P., Streefland, T. C. M., le Cessie, S., Mooijaart, S. P., Slagboom, P. E., Westendorp, R. G. J., Pijl, H., van Heemst, D. and On behalf of the Leiden Longevity Study group (2011), Familial longevity is marked by enhanced insulin sensitivity. Aging Cell, 10: 114–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2010.00650.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 12:33PM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 October 2010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Dec 2010. Cumulative views from 7 Dec 2010 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 711
- Total PDF views: 386
- Total HTML views: 325
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.