These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapamycin and other longevity-promoting compounds enhance the generation of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 908–911, October 2011
How to Cite
Chen, T., Shen, L., Yu, J., Wan, H., Guo, A., Chen, J., Long, Y., Zhao, J. and Pei, G. (2011), Rapamycin and other longevity-promoting compounds enhance the generation of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells. Aging Cell, 10: 908–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2011.00722.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2011 08:10AM EST
- Accepted for publication 1 May 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Jun 2011. Cumulative views from 14 Jun 2011 - 15 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 2497
- Total PDF views: 1602
- Total HTML views: 895
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.