Deviation of innate circadian period from 24 h reduces longevity in mice
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 794–800, October 2012
How to Cite
Libert, S., Bonkowski, M. S., Pointer, K., Pletcher, S. D. and Guarente, L. (2012), Deviation of innate circadian period from 24 h reduces longevity in mice. Aging Cell, 11: 794–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2012.00846.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2012 11:35AM EST
- Accepted for publication 29 May 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Jul 2012. Cumulative views from 12 Jul 2012 - 30 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 1139
- Total PDF views: 662
- Total HTML views: 477
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.