Molecular signatures of long-lived proteins: autolytic cleavage adjacent to serine residues
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1125–1127, December 2012
How to Cite
Su, S.-P., Lyons, B., Friedrich, M., McArthur, J. D., Song, X., Xavier, D., Truscott, R. J. W. and Aquilina, J. A. (2012), Molecular signatures of long-lived proteins: autolytic cleavage adjacent to serine residues. Aging Cell, 11: 1125–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2012.00860.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 11:43AM EST
- Accepted for publication 6 July 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 23 Aug 2012 - 29 Jul 2014.
- Total views: 711
- Total PDF views: 389
- Total HTML views: 322
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.