A comparative assessment of univariate longevity measures using zoological animal records
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Aging Cell © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 940–948, December 2012
Total views since publication: 331
How to Cite
Moorad, J. A., Promislow, D. E. L., Flesness, N. and Miller, R. A. (2012), A comparative assessment of univariate longevity measures using zoological animal records. Aging Cell, 11: 940–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9726.2012.00861.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 11:45AM EST
- Accepted for publication 10 July 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 12 Aug 2012 - 16 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 331
- Total PDF views: 227
- Total HTML views: 104
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.