Aging activates adipogenic and suppresses osteogenic programs in mesenchymal marrow stroma/stem cells: the role of PPAR-γ2 transcription factor and TGF-β/BMP signaling pathways
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 379–389, December 2004
How to Cite
Moerman, E. J., Teng, K., Lipschitz, D. A. and Lecka-Czernik, B. (2004), Aging activates adipogenic and suppresses osteogenic programs in mesenchymal marrow stroma/stem cells: the role of PPAR-γ2 transcription factor and TGF-β/BMP signaling pathways. Aging Cell, 3: 379–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-9728.2004.00127.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication 23 August 2004
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Oct 2004. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 2213
- Total PDF views: 742
- Total HTML views: 1471
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.