*The National Hospital for Nervous Diseases, Queen Square, London, W.C.1
Metabolic heat production in isometric ischaemic contractions of human adductor pollicis
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 499–512, December 1982
How to Cite
Wiles, C. M. and Edwards, R. H. T. (1982), Metabolic heat production in isometric ischaemic contractions of human adductor pollicis. Clinical Physiology, 2: 499–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.1982.tb00056.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
- Received 8 October 1981; accepted 10 June 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.