Contrast media inhibit exogenous surfactant therapy in rats with acute respiratory distress syndrome
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 120–126, March 2006
How to Cite
Kesecioglu, J., Haitsma, J. J., Schultz, M. J., den Heeten, G. J. and Lachmann, B. (2006), Contrast media inhibit exogenous surfactant therapy in rats with acute respiratory distress syndrome. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 26: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.2006.00659.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication Received 22 July 2005; accepted 21 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.