Arterial compliance and endothelium-dependent vasodilation are independently related to coronary risk in the elderly: the Prospective Investigation of the Vasculature in Uppsala Seniors (PIVUS) study
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 373–377, November 2008
How to Cite
Lind, L. (2008), Arterial compliance and endothelium-dependent vasodilation are independently related to coronary risk in the elderly: the Prospective Investigation of the Vasculature in Uppsala Seniors (PIVUS) study. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 28: 373–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.2008.00816.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publicationReceived 15 February 2008; accepted 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.