Lymphoedema of the lower extremities – background, pathophysiology and diagnostic considerations
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2010 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 389–398, November 2010
How to Cite
Jensen, M. R., Simonsen, L., Karlsmark, T. and Bülow, J. (2010), Lymphoedema of the lower extremities – background, pathophysiology and diagnostic considerations. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 30: 389–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.2010.00969.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publicationReceived 22 May 2010;accepted 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!