Free-living energy expenditure reduced after deep brain stimulation surgery for Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2011 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 214–220, May 2012
How to Cite
Jorgensen, H. U., Werdelin, L., Lokkegaard, A., Westerterp, K. R. and Simonsen, L. (2012), Free-living energy expenditure reduced after deep brain stimulation surgery for Parkinson’s disease. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 32: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.2011.01079.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication Received 29 July 2011 accepted 30 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.