Hepatitis C virus infection and risk of coronary artery disease: a systematic review of the literature
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2012 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 421–430, November 2012
How to Cite
Roed, T., Lebech, A.-M., Kjaer, A. and Weis, N. (2012), Hepatitis C virus infection and risk of coronary artery disease: a systematic review of the literature. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 32: 421–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.2012.01152.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- A.P. Møller Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.