The effects of low-dose epinephrine infusion on spleen size, central and hepatic circulation and circulating platelets
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Bakovic, D., Pivac, N., Eterovic, D., Breskovic, T., Zubin, P., Obad, A. and Dujic, Z. (2013), The effects of low-dose epinephrine infusion on spleen size, central and hepatic circulation and circulating platelets. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 33: 30–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-097X.2012.01156.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!