Effects of Shear-Transverse Coupling and Plasticity in the Formulation of an Elementary Ply Composites Damage Model, Part I: Model Formulation and Validation
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 49–58, February 2012
How to Cite
O’Higgins, R. M., McCarthy, C. T. and McCarthy, M. A. (2012), Effects of Shear-Transverse Coupling and Plasticity in the Formulation of an Elementary Ply Composites Damage Model, Part I: Model Formulation and Validation. Strain, 48: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1305.2010.00797.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!