Artificial Accelerated Ageing of GFRP Pultruded Profiles Made of Polyester and Vinylester Resins: Characterisation of Physical–Chemical and Mechanical Damage
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 162–173, April 2012
How to Cite
Cabral-Fonseca, S., Correia, J. R., Rodrigues, M. P. and Branco, F. A. (2012), Artificial Accelerated Ageing of GFRP Pultruded Profiles Made of Polyester and Vinylester Resins: Characterisation of Physical–Chemical and Mechanical Damage. Strain, 48: 162–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1305.2011.00810.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!