*Fellow of the British College of Ophthalmic. Opticians (Optometrists).
A REVIEW OF THE ROLE OF SYMPATHETIC INNERVATION OF THE CILIARY MUSCLE IN OCULAR ACCOMMODATION
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 23–37, January 1986
How to Cite
Gilmartin, B. (1986), A REVIEW OF THE ROLE OF SYMPATHETIC INNERVATION OF THE CILIARY MUSCLE IN OCULAR ACCOMMODATION. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 6: 23–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.1986.tb00697.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
- 25 March 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!