*Department of Communication and Neuroscience, University of Keele, Keele, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, U.K.
THE EFFECT OF SPATIAL FREQUENCY ON STEADY-STATE ACCOMMODATION
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 211–217, July 1987
How to Cite
Ward, P. A. (1987), THE EFFECT OF SPATIAL FREQUENCY ON STEADY-STATE ACCOMMODATION. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 7: 211–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.1987.tb00735.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2007
- Received 19 November 1985, in revised form 8 January 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!