The authors do not have any proprietary or financial interests in any of the devices presented herein.
Autonomic correlates of ocular accommodation and cardiovascular function
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 427–435, July 2009
How to Cite
Davies, L. N., Wolffsohn, J. S. and Gilmartin, B. (2009), Autonomic correlates of ocular accommodation and cardiovascular function. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 29: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2009.00635.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
- Received: 12 August 2008 Revised form: 2 January 2009 Accepted: 3 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!