Goldmann tonometry versus the Tono-Pen XL for intraocular pressure measurement: an evaluation of the potential impact on clinical decision making in glaucoma
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 648–651, November 2009
How to Cite
Carrim, Z. I. and Lavy, T. E. (2009), Goldmann tonometry versus the Tono-Pen XL for intraocular pressure measurement: an evaluation of the potential impact on clinical decision making in glaucoma. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 29: 648–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2009.00680.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2009
- Received: 23 November 2008 Revised form: 30 March 2009; 4 May 2009 Accepted: 13 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!