Competing interests: DAHL and Guys and St Thomas’ Foundation NHS Trust have proprietory interests in the COMPlog visual acuity measurement system. The other authors do not.
Effect of letter separation on computerised visual acuity measurements: comparison with the gold standard Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study (ETDRS) chart
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 200–203, March 2010
How to Cite
Shah, N., Laidlaw, D. A. H., Brown, G. and Robson, C. (2010), Effect of letter separation on computerised visual acuity measurements: comparison with the gold standard Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study (ETDRS) chart. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 30: 200–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2009.00700.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received: 2 April 2009 Revised form: 31 July and 18 August 2009 Accepted: 19 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!