Eye movements and poor reading: does the Developmental Eye Movement test measure cause or effect?
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics © 2010 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 740–747, November 2010
How to Cite
Medland, C., Walter, H. and Margaret Woodhouse, J. (2010), Eye movements and poor reading: does the Developmental Eye Movement test measure cause or effect?. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 30: 740–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2010.00779.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received: 11 August 2009 Revised form: 23 April 2010 Accepted: 29 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!