Evaluation of discomfort of Goldmann tonometry without anaesthetic
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics © 2010 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 854–859, November 2010
How to Cite
Baptista, A. M. G., De Sousa, R. A. R. C., Serra, P. M., Abreu, C. M. d. S. and Da Silva, C. M. L. R. (2010), Evaluation of discomfort of Goldmann tonometry without anaesthetic. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 30: 854–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2010.00786.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received: 3 December 2009 Revised form: 3 July 2010 Accepted: 30 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!