Nearwork-induced transient myopia (NITM) following marked and sustained, but interrupted, accommodation at near
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics © 2010 The College of Optometrists
Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 766–775, November 2010
How to Cite
Arunthavaraja, M., Vasudevan, B. and Ciuffreda, K. J. (2010), Nearwork-induced transient myopia (NITM) following marked and sustained, but interrupted, accommodation at near. Ophthalmic and Physiological Optics, 30: 766–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-1313.2010.00787.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2010
- Received: 21 December 2009Revised form: 24 July 2010 Accepted: 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!